- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
Do you love bleeding edge technology? Do you love buying things and want to define how customers conduct commerce on Alexa? We are an upstart team building the future of commerce powered by Alexa and looking for exceptional individuals to join us.
The Alexa Money Domain is looking for leaders who are interested in building commercial capabilities with us. We solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. Payments on Alexa are just getting started and we need to define the space and how industries interact via voice. You can make history with us – we’re only getting started!
Customers love what Alexa can already do. They are even more excited about her future potential. As a Sr Product Manager – Technical in Alexa Money, you will be responsible for building payment and personalization features on Alexa enabled devices.
What exactly would I do?
- Own and define the vision, strategy, and product roadmap, manage tradeoffs and dependencies with key stakeholders, and execute on deliverables.
- Work closely with the engineering team to develop an offering that will delight customers.
- Join cross functional teams with Amazon Pay PMs, BD and Marketing
- Drive product launches including working with compliance, payment services, business development, Alexa partner teams, public relations team, executives in other companies, and other product management team members.
- Define relationship with services like Alexa identity
This role is cross-functional — you will work closely with engineering, design, business intelligence, operations, finance and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Amazon. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing executive leadership
- Proven track record taking ownership and working in cross-functional teams to successfully deliver results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.· Previous work experience in business intelligence or data science
- Experience generating user requirements, running product experiments and applying product analytics to decision making
- Experience in payment services
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.