- 6+ years of product management, product marketing or related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mentality; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet goals
- Experience developing tech products and services
- Keen analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases, attention to detail (SQL strongly preferred)
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record driving innovation on behalf of both enterprises and consumers
- Excellent customer intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly digital services and customer-facing features
The Amazon Pay team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to define and execute a product roadmap to intelligently evaluate merchant risk while creating a seamless onboarding process. This role will be responsible for identifying and balancing short-term optimizations with long-term step-change improvements to scale merchant adoption and reduce risk in new categories and channels.
What is Amazon Pay?
Amazon Pay is a high growth startup business within Amazon. Started in 2015, Amazon Pay is now available in 18 countries, allowing buyers to leverage Amazon’s trusted, convenient, and rewarding wallet for 3rd party purchase experiences online, in-store, and with Alexa.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Amazon Pay team, what exactly would I do?
Product Managers at Amazon Pay are entrepreneurs at heart. They are curious about our customers problems and love listening to them, and they own their product’s performance, sometimes wearing multiple hats or leading cross-functional teams to bring a product to life. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing opportunities to drive our vision of creating an effortless purchase experience where buyers can feel secure and confident. They will drive requirements and features with engineers and UX designers to ensure that the solutions address the opportunities.
The ideal candidate is creative, data-driven, a clear communicator (both written and verbal), organized, has a proven track record of getting things done, and is comfortable thinking big.
- Experience in e-commerce, web-based technology products and/or payment services
- Experience in running product experiments and applying product analytics to decision making
- Understanding and practice with product management methodologies, especially those that support agile software development environments
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.