We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Product Manager with a history of building solutions from initial idea to successful execution and adoption with demonstrable business results.
To be successful you must be able to dig into complex business problems, challenge the status quo as needed, by bringing both innate curiosity, a natural inclination to invent and simplify, and a data-driven ability to influence other leaders. At heart you are a product manager, which means you think strategically to create a product vision and multi-year roadmap, can influence without direct authority, and enjoy the process of bringing solutions to life with strong skills around translating stakeholder needs into elegant requirements and user stories.
- Care a lot about creating products that delight users, diving into details, finding creative solutions and taking responsibility for your projects
- Define product strategy to achieve business goals
- Create buy-in for the product vision, incl from leaders of the organization
- Define creative, high quality, product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Drive go-to-market planning with Sales and Operations
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Collaborate gracefully with design, engineering, and data science teams to deliver on the vision
- Drive product launches including working with marketing, leaders, and other product management team members
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Data-driven, strategic thinker
- Communicate clearly, concisely, verbally and in writing (You’ll be in front of Directors and VPs)
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct authority
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Comfortable with wearing multiple hats
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field, eg. CS, EE, Math, etc. MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of product management in digital advertising (segmentation, ad tech stacks, etc.)
- Experience leveraging data and data science
- Familiarity with SQL and coding languages, eg. python, scala, etc.
- Track record of customer obsession, deep diving and delivering results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Ability to pass background check
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.