- 10 years of relevant work experience in fields such as integrated marketing, product marketing, consulting or sales
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, technology, computer science or relevant field of study
- 5+ years of experience in crafting messaging, positioning and marketing content and marketing assets (videos, web content) to help with enablement
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) product marketing team is obsessed with customers and how technology can help them serve their customers even better. We learn our customers’ goals, how AWS Developer Tools and modern computing technologies such as serverless can help them meet those goals, how our technical and non-technical field teams can be the best advisors on that path, and ultimately what it takes to deliver for our customers.
To do this, we build messaging, sales content, tools, and effective communications. This is educated through quality time with customers, account teams, product marketers, and our engineers to connect all those dots to what it takes to get results for AWS and our customers. We’re looking for a standout Sr. Product Marketing Manager to drive launches, content creation, communications, and field readiness.
Come join an outstanding team of product marketing managers focused on helping customers understand and adopt AWS’ portfolio of Developer Tools services.
Position may be located in Seattle WA, Arlington VA or near any Amazon/AWS U.S. Corp office only. Relocation offered from within the US only to these locations.
- Create and improve narratives that help customers clearly understand the unique value proposition of our AWS DevOps services.
- Work with sales leaders, business development leaders, and marketing leaders to develop effective presentations, whitepapers, and programs that help all of the above be more effective.
- Think big about new ways to enable our field team to communicating the benefits and new innovations of AWS to customers and potential customers.
- Build customer and field messaging for priority DevOps use cases and services
- Work effectively across AWS with groups such as engineering, digital marketing, sales, business development, and evangelists to achieve our joint business goals.
- 7+ years of product marketing or technical sales experience
- Experience with cloud computing or cloud services
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Ability to grow sales, build new mechanisms, and solve customer problems by partnering across organizations
- A leader who can drive consensus and articulate recommendations to senior executives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- For San Francisco: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- For Los Angeles: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.