- The Consumer Marketing Line of Business manages T-Mobile’s overall growth and retention across branded Postpaid & Prepaid T-Mobile products, including customer management, acquisition, product marketing and innovation. This team is accountable for all consumer outcomes related to Activations, Churn, Revenue, Customer Lifetime Value and effective Mobile Internet Spend.
The Consumer Innovation and Product Marketing team leads overall product marketing efforts across T-Mobile brands focused on consumer connected IOT devices, value added services/partnerships, and on device experiences. The team also leads efforts to drive unique customer innovations and 5G experiences.
- Create product and marketing strategy that outline the market, customer need, value prop, GTM strategy, and financial benefit of moving forward with specific products
- Act as the business owner for your product category and along with day-to-day business management would be responsible for business results and performance
- Support launch planning and orchestrate execution of the commercial release of a product
- Collaborate with product, technical and digital teams to develop product features, experiences and UX based on customer insights and behaviors
- Drive incremental programs for product retention and up-sell/cross-sell strategies
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 4-8 years – 5+ years’ experience delivering successful, holistic product marketing plans that can be tied to increased business revenue
- Go-to-market Strategy and Planning – Experience developing go-to-market strategies, integrated marketing and launch plans, messaging and related tactics in close cooperation with Product Management, Sales, and other key functions
- Consumer Segmentation & Insights – A strong foundation of looking through the lens of customer types to identify key opportunities and areas of focus. The ability to use consumer insights to develop segment-specific solutions and compelling value propositions to solve customer pain points
- Communication – Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and strong content development skills as well as excellent presentation, writing and editing skills
- Project Management – Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables and projects with cross-functional teams including product management, marketing, engineering, field marketing, external vendors and sales teams
- Business Acumen – Ability to assess and support development of business cases for new products including market sizing, competitor analysis, and their impact to the business. Ability to monitor and track performance results on going.
- Product Management – Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle for products and services. Experience developing product marketing plans and managing a product through its entire lifecycle from inception to launch to end of life.
- Consumer Technology – Deep passion for consumer technology (hardware, software, apps, digital services), current market trends, and experience using customer insights to improve customer experiences with products.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.