- The Sr. Program Manager manages the development and implementation process of services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Works on problems of diverse/broad scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Determines methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, and plans and develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Understands the system’s scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Communicates with lead project manager and/or functional area manager regarding status of specific projects. Monitors budget/spending. May provide guidance and coaching to lower level employees in organizational methods.
- Operating with the Integration & Transformation Management Office, this role provides leadership and program management focused on achievement of strategic goals in the areas of enterprise integration/synergies and related initiatives.
- Partners closely with relevant business units across the Enterprise to identify costs and benefits associated with projects and program targets.
- Acts as a seasoned expert and self-starter who requires little direction and works independently to achieve results, delivering exemplary relationship skills and customer service and is able to work within all levels of the organization.
- Will set and meet critical, demanding timelines.
- Translate strategic direction into T-Mobile focus and tactics.
- Must balance management of the expectations of Program Business Partners while achieving solid results in program management.
- 5 years project management or related process management experience.
- Business Intelligence/Insights
- Operational, Planning and Strategy experience with (specific lines of business).
- Ability to create Executive Presentations
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA preferred.
- Open to a candidate located anywhere in the U.S.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Other jobs you may like
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Do you enjoy creating and running new programs from the ground up and have a strong compliance or cloud security background? Oracle’s extensive enterprise customer base is looking for rock-solid cloud solutions that provide the same reliability and effectiveness that they have come to expect from Oracle. As a trusted Enterprise vendor, Oracle is in the early stages to provide highly cost-effective compute, storage, & PaaS Cloud solutions to its customer base. We are looking for a strong Program Manager to help lead our newest program, Compliance Central. The Compliance Central is critical to the success of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and you will help develop it in enabling Oracle to open new multibillion-dollar markets.
As a Program Manager with the Compliance Central team, you will help create a controls health monitoring program that will gauge the health of our regulated market compliance controls. This includes developing both manual and automated solutions that will perform operation assessments on our compliance controls that are in place, their effectiveness, and develop a reoccurring process that will evaluate them on a continuous basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities.
- Work closely with teams across the organization to design cross functional solutions. Cross functional teams include: service teams, operations teams, and other compliance teams in the Regulate Markets organization.
- Collaborate with multiple business owners to gain alignment.
- Find and implement opportunities for automation.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, manage risk and escalations, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Clearly communicate with technical owners, product managers, and senior executives.
- Effectively adapt and modify plans based on changing conditions or retrospectives.
- Track team and program progress using JIRA, Confluence, and other available tools.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Data Science or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of program management, and utilization of program management tools and methodologies.
- 5+ years writing strategic whitepapers with strong communication skills to all levels of management.
- 5+ years utilizing business analytics, reporting, and dashboards to make data driven decisions.
- 2+ years working in a field of government or commercial compliance or 2+ years’ experience in cloud or cyber security.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Six Sigma/Lean methodology Green or Black Belt certification.
- 2+ years’ experience using JIRA.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 5 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other jobs you may like
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of program management experience, leading projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Proven level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep into data, existing processes, people and systems in order to simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes
- Proven ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to executives
BRP designs and builds high performance software systems using machine learning to identify and prevent abusive transactions. Abuse prevention is a real money game where our software teams strive to outsmart those who attempt to defraud Amazon and our customers. Come build with us! Every dollar of abuse that we prevent is a dollar of profit for Amazon or its 3P Sellers, a dollar that could be reinvested to deliver new features for our customers. Because of Amazon’s huge scale, this a great opportunity to add hundreds of millions to the bottom line.
BRP is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric Senior Program Manager to drive expansion of innovative products and programs globally in the Buyer Abuse space. In this role you will analyze the potential customer and financial implications and work closely with business partners to manage and launch new programs globally. The successful candidate will be expected to own and deliver our goals in partnership with business, product, and operational teams. He or she will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. He or she will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Interact with key stakeholders to define the metrics, measurements and tools to quantify business goals.
- Champion on behalf of Amazon and our Customers and help uncover issues currently impacting our Customer Experience.
- Define and manage programs to protect Amazon and our 3P Sellers from Policy Risk, including socializing your vision and results with Senior Leaders across Amazon.
- Communicate (both verbally and in writing) program successes, failures, lessons learned and mitigations plans to stakeholders.
- Partner with Product Management to coordinate activities and program manage products and services.
- Conduct in-depth reviews of data sets to determine patterns, trends and abuse types and develop reports for leadership and partner teams.
- Make decisions involving unique policy violations as well as recommend policy changes/ improvements
- Launch and manage world wide new and expanding abuse policy programs.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow-up on action items.
- Develop performance and outcome measures.
- Proven ability to self-manage work and move forward in the face of ambiguity
- Experience working with technical partners, including software engineers and data scientists.
- Experience working in risk, fraud or compliance organizations.
- Proficiency in SQL and data analytics tools
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Other jobs you may like
How will you make an impact?
The Sr Program Manager will be the project contact for both the customer and the core project team in all matters related to the development, characterization and technical transfer of the biologic manufacturing processes. The position requires a highly motivated and tenacious, self-starter who is able to assimilate new information quickly and enjoys working closely with others within a fast-paced environment. The individual must have bioprocess technical knowledge, as well as traditional program management and leadership skills. This position will be based in our St Louis, Missouri facility. Open to Remote option as well.
What will you do?
- Plan and deliver all stages of the project within a matrix organization, including, but not limited to; the introduction of new products into the facilities, process development, analytical method development and qualification, equipment purchase and for overseeing the preparation for, execution of and close out of development and non-GMP confirmation batches.
- Resolve project team issues and facilitate decision making within the team. Drive progress to completion to the required standard (both internally and with the customer).
- Communicate regularly with the business team, Patheon technical team, and customer team. Report on the initially agreed upon customer and internal milestones and share progress, issues, and risks.
- Track and manage the financial aspects of the project including milestone payments, pass through costs and FTE estimates to ensure that we are on time and on budget.
- Develop, improve, and implement program and project management tools and templates for use by the program teams.
How will you get here?
- BS degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Higher education (Graduate degree, MBA) is highly desired
- Certification preferred (PMP, Six Sigma, or equivalent)
- Requires at least 8 years related experience in the industry.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a project or program management role dealing with customers (ideally in a contract manufacturing organization), managing programs with significant business impact. Typically, will have greater than 10 years industry experience.
- Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Should possess working knowledge of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical product lifecycles with experience managing development and/or commercial manufacturing programs.
- Experience in biopharmaceuticals is strongly preferred.
- This position requires someone with good technical, excellent organizational and time management skills, an understanding of Pharmaceutical development and/or commercial manufacturing and also possesses strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in project management including timeline & budget management, communication plans, proactive risk prevention, action tracking and project plans.
- Understands causal links between the Company’s integrity policies and its value to the customer.
- Open to challenge and to be challenged on ideas and opinions as part of a collaborative decision-making process.
- Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment.
- Able to comprehend and interpret technical and business documents and apply to appropriate actions.
- Solid understanding of financial analysis, forecasting, tracking, and reporting for projects vs. the allocated budgets.
- Able to communicate with all levels in small and large group settings and influence actions and drive results within a matrix environment.
- Able to lead teams in a high paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining order and a larger picture perspective.
- Able to interact and communicate with internal and external senior management and explain topics/decisions in the appropriate context.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.