Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Develop and implement quality assurance programs, plans, procedures and instructions. Work with and assist contractors in developing and implementing quality assurance programs, procedures and instructions. Assure the focus and attainment of business goals and objectives. Develop and maintain an environment that promotes diversity and high productivity. Develop and implement processes to ensure appropriate criteria is utilized when monitoring, employ consistency in performing observations, and deliver feedback and coaching in both behavioral and technical skills. Identify trends and recommend & drive improvement initiatives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business and 5 – 8 years experience in the Quality Assurance / Quality Control fields OR high school diploma and 9 – 12 years experience in the Quality Assurance / Quality Control fields required
- Ability to lead others.
- Two (2) years’ experience developing procedures
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of Exelon Utility organization.
- Valid driver’s license with access to insured vehicle.
- Proven ability to resolve issues independently.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Ability to develop performance indicators and appropriate analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, establish trust, communicate effectively, and foster culture change.
- Demonstrated business acumen, customer awareness and ability to create value.
- Computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft office.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or closely related discipline.
- ISO 9000, ANSI N45.2.23, or comparable certifications.
- Two (2) years’ experience in auditing programs, particularly Quality Assurance (QA) programs.
- Experience with developing QA procedures
- Five (5) years’ experience in utility field construction.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.