At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
The CrowdStrike OverWatch Outreach Organization is seeking a motivated cyber security professional with strong technical and communications skills to demonstrate technical thought leadership to CrowdStrike customers and the broader Cyber Security community through the development, curation and dissemination of actionable intelligence and threat landscape insights visible through Falcon Telemetry.
This role will be focused on communicating detection capability and efficiency for the Falcon Endpoint platform through tactical analysis of ongoing attacks by criminal and nation state actors impacting our customer base. If you are proficient in network/host-based intrusion analysis, threat hunting, digital forensics, incident response, or cyber threat intelligence, and you want to gain real-world experience in dealing with advanced threat actors (be they nation-state, criminal, hacktivist or other), we have a role for you!
The role will be in a cutting-edge position to work with our threat-hunting and security response teams regularly facing off against sophisticated threat actors.
What You’ll Need:
- Prior experience in the threat hunting, incident response or cyber threat intelligence fields
- You have a strong understanding of current and emerging threats and ability to demonstrate practical knowledge of security research and threat hunting concepts and methodologies;
- You can demonstrate experience in conventional network\host-based intrusion analysis, threat hunting, digital forensics or malware handling.
- You are comfortable assessing cyber threat intelligence, open source intelligence or industry reporting.
- You are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced and challenging role in an unconventional team environment.
- You are capable and comfortable communicating actionable threat intelligence to both technical and executive-level stakeholders.
- You have built and led small teams or organizations with the express purpose of demonstrating improvement in the cyber security industry.
- You have previously communicated or been published by presenting at conferences, forums and have demonstrated previous evidence of independent thought leadership in the cyber community through blogs and other written forms.
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken.
Bonus points awarded for:
- Knowledge of operating systems other than Windows (Unix, Mac);
- You have knowledge of programming and scripting languages, in particular Python.
- You have a good understanding of Microsoft Windows administrative tools.
- Experience in a security operations center or similar environment tracking threat actors or responding to incidents;
- At least 5-10 years of work experience in the Cyber Security Field.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or comparable work experience.
- Ability to convey complex or difficult technical concepts to audiences with varying levels of technical ability.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation