Job Title: Sr Spec, Cont Improvement
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Code: CS20202503-43575
The Tactical Sector e3 team plays an active role in driving accelerated operations and financial performance through continuous process improvement and execution of breakthrough initiatives. Duties include (but not limited to):
- Assist in leading the sector to embrace an environment of continuous improvement and employee engagement through cultural change.
- Train, educate, mentor and coach the sector on the use of e3 and lean tools.
- Assist in maintaining a portfolio of synergy and e3 productivity projects.
- Analyze metric performance.
- Document standard work supporting sector operations and other functional areas.
- Develop and improve manufacturing and administrative processes utilizing lean tools and techniques.
- Facilitate e3 project identification and execution following the DMAIC and Just Do It processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Must have good working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and Project Management.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, the internet, other office automation software, and database applications required.
- General knowledge of ISO 9000:2000 Quality Management System is required.
- Capacity to network and build trust quickly.
- Ability to lead and energize a team toward the accomplishment of specific goals.
- Ability to lead and facilitate internal and external meetings to drive required results.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional groups and projects toward approved goals.
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify root cause of problems, design corrective action, or make requests for help, when necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement discipline specific and/or cross-functional business processes.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.