Job Title: Sr Specialist, Program Management
Job Code: SAS20201506-46575
Job Location: Van Nuys, CA
L3Harris Technologies is looking for a Lead, Program Manager to support our Surveillance Solutions division. Surveillance Solutions provides enabling technologies for situational awareness in land, sea and air delivering identification, analysis and precision approach of platforms in the area of interest. Through active radar technologies and passive detection solutions, Surveillance Solutions allows for complete battlespace control.
- Responsible for managing the cost, schedule and technical performance requirements of a program through all phases from inception to completion.
- Directs the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specification, operating budget and financial terms and conditions of contract. Ensures that all resources such as engineering, manpower, production and facilities are available to support the program.
- Involved in defining program parameters or guiding internal research and development efforts in assigned field. Works with customers to determine needs, requirements and new business opportunities. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Oversees the program execution to ensure customer requirements are met, while maintaining/updating scope, schedule and costs. Gathers and interprets customer requirements and collaborates across the extended enterprise to identify and acquire relevant assets/resources. Identifies risks and creates opportunities to manage the operational or market risks for a project or program. Identifies opportunities to expand sales to existing customers or sell programs to new customers.
- Use of advanced application of technical and business principles, theories, concepts and techniques to provide solutions to a variety of technical and business problems.
- Travel as required by the customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (or related field) and 6+ years of applicable experience, OR, Master’s degree in Business (or related field) and 4+ years of applicable experience
- 6+ years of experience in Engineering, Project Management and/or Program Management in a DoD environment
- 6+ years of experience developing proposals
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with integrated program scheduling
- Familiar with Earned Value Management processes
- PMP certification
- Master’s Degree in applicable field
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.