- Obtained a BA/BS Degree in Accountancy.
- CPA and/or MS in Tax preferred.
- Experience in an ERP environment (NetSuite preferred; SAP/ Oracle (a plus))
- 3-5 years of in tax (SaaS Industry)
- Proficiency in key productivity tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Workday)
- Proficiency with tax research tools (CCH, RIA, and/or BNA)
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Twitch Interactive Inc. is looking for an experienced Senior Tax Analyst to join our growing Tax Team. The Tax Senior will be a key contributor to the Tax Team and will be responsible for managing and supporting the indirect tax function of the Tax Department. You will be reporting to the Head of Tax.
As Twitch continues to grow its live streaming platform with our amazing social community, we are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of project management who will support and grow our unique social community via your strong technical tax knowledge and relationship building skills with cross functional teams.
- Work with internal partners on the review and filing of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales tax, value-added tax, and goods & service tax in multiple foreign, state and local jurisdictions for Tax Reporting purposes.
- Evaluate monthly reconciliation of transaction upload reports to revenue reports, and reconciliation of indirect tax accounts for Financial Reporting.
- Support foreign and domestic indirect tax audits by obtaining complete and accurate data and working closely with internal personnel
- Provide guidance to different business partners and Revenue stakeholders within the Company on recent tax legislation
- Partner with the Twitch Tax Team members to respond to tax inquiries from customers, vendors, and internal departments
- Maintain and expand knowledge of applicable tax laws and accounting rules
- Support several system implementation programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.