- 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- 5+ years of technical program management experience
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience with related technologies, including managing significant cross functional projects in mid-size or large companies
- 4+ years hands-on experience building software solutions within current industry standard technologies
- 2+ years’ experience leading dev teams to design/architect business software solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience
- A first-hand working knowledge of current web development technologies and service oriented architecture
- Technical experience in building custom, distributed software at scale
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize tasks
- Strong business and technical vision
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Voice-driven AI experiences are finally becoming a reality and Amazon’s Alexa cloud service and Echo devices are at the forefront of this latest technology wave. We deliver world-class products on aggressive schedules that are used every day, by people you know, in and about their homes. At the same time, we obsess about customer trust and ensure that we build products that respect customers.
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, and technically adept leader who can drive privacy programs across Alexa. As a Senior Technical Program Manager in the Privacy Engineering for Alexa team, you will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge products and services.
As part of our Privacy team in Alexa, you will help establish standards and processes, and work directly with our legal, product, and security partner teams to drive adoption and integration programs across Alexa. You will work on many new products and services to help determine the right privacy solutions that build trust in Alexa.
Are you interested in building the next gen privacy architecture for Alexa? Are you interested in being the custodian of customer trust? To protect delightful customer experiences while empowering them with transparency and fine grained control? Do reach out to us.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
- Experience in data privacy or security compliance in a highly technical environment.
- Experience executing software programs in support of a major compliance effort
- Work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations. Experience working successfully in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Hands-on.
- Have a record of delivery of IT process improvement projects with technology processes and/or major tech companies.
- Have a strong understanding of software development lifecycles and modern transaction processing environments.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.