- 5+ years of hands-on experience conducting primary qualitative research in an applied setting (HCI, Enterprise UX, Software Development Life Cycle)
- 5+ years managing all stages of qualitative research in an applied setting (study design, operational execution, data analysis, and devising customer insights/recommendations)
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience, deliverables, and the ability to extract actionable insights from qualitative data.
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistics (Regression, MaxDiff, Segmentation, Driver Analysis).
- BA/BS in psychology, sociology, human computer interaction, anthropology, or related discipline.
Come join the Advertising Experience and Design team and help us craft innovative solutions for millions of shoppers on mobile and desktop devices. We are seeking teammates with exceptional behavioral research skills who understand the balance between speed and experimental rigor. In addition to answer interesting questions about human behavior, our team inspires change by translating research insights into design and product decisions.
At Amazon we put our customers first in everything we do – including our advertising experiences. Prior experience with advertising technology is not a prerequisite, but obsessing over the customer certainly is one. We are part of a strategic and well-funded area of growth for Amazon. On our team, you will work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, and engineers to understand and guide their research needs (both known and unknown). This will provide you with the opportunity to have significant impact across Amazon by executing creative and influential primary research.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience conducting primary research in an applied setting.
- MA/MS in psychology, sociology, human computer interaction, anthropology, or related discipline.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.