Northrop Grumman Space Systems – Launch and Missile Defense Systems – Boulder, CO has a current opening for a Staff Systems Engineer.
We offer flexible work arrangements, great learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems, with an emphasis on network architecture.
Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total network systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Bachelors Degree and 14 years experience and or Masters and 12 years experience.
- Experience architecting, implementing, and securing highly complex network routing and switching solutions
- Strong communications skills and team leadership experience
- Experience with Windows and RHEL OS
- High proficiency of technical problem solving
- Security +
- Current Secret Level DOD Security Clearance
- MDA customer and multi-domain/enclave network experience
- Scripting and automation experience
- Project scheduling and budgeting experience
- NAS design and implementation experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.