- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm. D. degree
- Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed and others upon request
- Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
- Knowledge of pharmacy laws and federal and state regulations concerning patient care
- Exemplary interpersonal communication skills including written and verbal communication
- Collaborative; capable of working as a member of a team
- Ability to maintain detailed and accurate records
PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy is committed to building the future of pharmacy and to deliver on being the earth’s most customer-centric Pharmacy. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you are passionate about the future of healthcare this is your chance to make history by joining the Pharmacy Operations team. PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy is seeking a Staff Pharmacist for our Prescription Acquisition team in Boise, ID.
What’s This Job All About?
As a Staff Pharmacist on Prescription Acquisition, you will play a critical role in providing exceptional service to PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy customers. You will be responsible for acquiring New or Existing PillPack customer prescriptions from Prescribers and/or Pharmacies in a manner that maximizes quality and customer safety and in accordance with federal and state pharmacy regulations. You will also provide clinical guidance to Prescribers on medication therapy regimens.
- Maintain the customer’s profile through leveraging our PharmacyOS database to include appropriate
current and past medical history, appropriate clinical and laboratory data, and concurrent medication (including over the counter and home remedies).
- Evaluate physician medication orders for appropriateness of drug, dosage, potential interactions, and route of administration. Make recommendations for therapy changes to the prescriber as appropriate.
- Collaborate with members of the customer’s healthcare team to provide clinical support as needed.
- Document all communication with Prescribers, Nurses, Transferring Pharmacies, and other members of the healthcare team.
- Implement policies and procedures in accordance with state and federal laws as well as PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy operation guidelines.
- Obtain, as necessary, and maintain all required documentation in accordance with federal and state regulatory agencies.
- Acquire New or Existing PillPack customer prescriptions from Prescribers and/or Pharmacies in a manner that maximizes quality and customer safety and in accordance with federal and state pharmacy regulations.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement and quality assurance. Drive a culture of simplification and segmentation through diving deep to identify areas of improvement; recommend solutions to drive purposeful, customer centric change.
- Performs other tasks assigned
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.