- A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
A completed Bachelor’s degree (or 2+ years of internal Amazon experience in lieu of degree) · 3+ years of experience in staffing or human resources administration or a related field, or equivalent years of education and related experience. · Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required.
- Executes hiring events based on labor projections to meet the labor order demands and fill on-time
- Meets critical deadlines for initiating background screening and completing drug test process to achieve labor orders
- Ensures 100% compliance for work authorization documentation for associates
- Consults with applicants on the best match for their desired position and available opportunities in Node
- Guides applicants through the hiring process in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures
- Effectively executes NHE activities including Greeter, Welcome Event Presenter, Candidate Care Specialist, Computer Assistance, Badge Photo, and/or Drug Test Administrator
- Assists with New Hire Orientation NHO (proctored)or (virtual) from sending out broadcast communication to running audits to preparing Day 1 check-in to proctoring PvNHO
- Initiates Candidate onboarding and matching them to the proper requisition
- Resolves ACCS tickets by calling candidates identifying issues, offering to reschedule them, or assisting candidates who are having virtual new hire orientation technology issues, or offering assistance with any other concerns
- Partners with Engagement Manager to support community groups such as workforce development agencies or local community colleges to leverage grassroots sourcing channels to develop talent communities to fill positions.
- Ensures all documents are scanned into the digital file management system
- Trains Engagement Coordinators on best practices and ensure standard work is followed.
- Maintains confidentially on candidate sensitive topics.
- Supports internal and external interviews as needed post being trained in Amazon’s MGHD
Tracks and maintains statistics on effectiveness of Recruitment though weekly reports on recruiting data for presentation to HR leadership and business partners
Working knowledge of HRIS or Applicant Tracking Systems are preferred. · Prior experience working in Human Resources and/or Staffing functions are preferred · Exceptionally strong interpersonal verbal/written skills · Ability to work with very diverse groups of people at all levels of authority. · Flexibility and adaptability in dealing with rapidly changing priorities and demands necessary, including daily work location and business line support. · Reliable transportation to travel to varying areas of the Node to support NHEs and NHOs · Ability to work in a complex organization that is fast-paced and constantly changing to meet current challenges. This position must function in this environment on a daily basis and react quickly to meet pressing needs. · Must have strong initiative and the ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision. · Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to meet competing deadlines under pressure while maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail. Bilingual written/speaking is desirable Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.