Baristas work together to be the best moment in every customer’s day while delivering expertly — crafted products. They bring Our Mission & Values to life — for our customers and each other — while proudly wearing the green apron.
Be Committed to Customers: Makes the customer their top priority by genuinely creating a personalized experience for each customer.
Be Focused on Quality: Proudly develops expertise in their craft while diligently maintaining equipment and the store environment.
Be Dedicated to Each Other: Contributes to the success of the team and supports others to do their best work.
To inspire and nurture the human spirit—one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.
With our partners, our coffee and our customers at our core, we live these values:
- Creating a culture of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome.
- Acting with courage, challenging the status quo and finding new ways to grow our company and each other.
- Being present, connecting with transparency, dignity and respect.
- Delivering our very best in all we do, holding ourselves accountable for results.
We are performance driven, through the lens of humanity.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Additional hand washing every 30 minutes. / Temperatures taken before each shift. / COVID Pre-Check questionnaire. / Masks required for all employees and customers. / Plexiglass shields at the register and hand-off plane.
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Barista Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)