Being a Starbucks partner means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee (#tobeapartner). Gigantic possibilities lie ahead—to grow as a person, in your career and in your community. You can live the Starbucks mission and be a leader. It’s the opportunity to become your personal best. You will be connected to something bigger, be meaningful to the world and to be recognized for all of it. It’s all here for you!
We are looking to bring on baristas and shift supervisors for our Richmond Road Location—this is your chance to be a part of our team! We have a variety of different needs for full and part time and can accommodate flexible scheduling.
Benefits eligible partners (those working 20 or more hours a week) can get a wide range of perks and benefits that may include:
· FREE COFFEE AND FOOD: Drink all the coffee you want while you work! You also get a free food meal each day.
· FREE COLLEGE: We do 100% tuition reimbursement with Arizona State University, meaning you can get a bachelor’s degree for FREE! There are over 70 different programs to choose from, and it’s all online, so you don’t have to move.
· FULL HEALTH CARE: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, with different plans and providers tailored to your needs and budget.
· FREE STOCK: Each year, you get an opportunity to receive free Starbucks stock, as well as a discounted stock purchase plan.
· TIME OFF: You can earn vacation and sick time.
· FREE MUSIC: A free Spotify premium account is available to Starbucks partners!
If interested, visit this website to apply:
www.starbucks.com/careers and search for Richmond Road 7931
or copy and paste the following link into your browser:
Starbucks Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.
Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $10.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift