ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO).
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more?
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward, and achieving serious results bring you a crazy amount of excitement?
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone to overcome challenges, think dynamically, and take risks that help you and your clients accomplish greatness?
YES? You might be just the person we’re looking for!
First, let’s tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people – and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As a strategic Sales Representative in our Human Resources Outsourcing division, you’ll close sales and win new business within a defined territory. You’ll join a champion sales team with years of double-digit growth. (We don’t mean to brag, but we are pretty awesome here.) With a little help from our top-notch training, you’ll work with both new and existing clients to sell solutions that make the workplace better for millions of workers across the hire-to-retire spectrum.
Does this sound like you?
Entrepreneurial Spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
People Person. A relationship builder who connects with people and values friendship and fun.
- Fearless. Embraces challenges and knows no boundaries.
Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises … every time.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive our Business Forward
- Work within a defined geographic territory to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals. It’s that simple.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Close sales by recommending the right solutions to help our clients understand the real needs of their business.
- Earn referral business by networking with existing and soon-to-be clients, and forging partnerships in-person and over the phone with key decision makers at the C-level.
- Connect with other ADP associates to build a network of internal partners.
- Collaborate daily to achieve sales together.
Enjoy Rewards and Bask in Recognition
- When you reach your goals and make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, and even luxurious trips. #WheelsUp
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Two or more years of business-to-business sales experience (preferably field sales) within a results-driven environment
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Like what you hear? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including with C-level executives
- Motivated, self-starter with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative team member
- Experience with business-to-business sales, particularly at the executive level
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.