This opportunity resides in the Center Led Metals Team, a global organization that services all the TE Business Units. Currently we are seeking a candidate to be the North American analyst for Precious metal leasing. Current duties will include the tactical execution of the precious metal leasing program for precious metals used within TE and outside plating companies. This role will require the administration of the lease agreements using an access© database to manage our precious metal needs. This role also requires engagement with all TE plating plants, outside suppliers, materials finance and TE Treasury to administer services to our clients. These responsibilities will be coupled with tactical buying functions to manage the supplier performance in our responsible commodities. Priorities include cost improvement, quality control, supplier on-time delivery performance, as well as other procurement & industry specified expectations and KPI’s. Position participates in global team meetings, assists in contract negotiations for raw materials and assists the Strategic Sourcing Manager in executing a global commodity strategy.
As a Strategic Sourcing Analyst, you are responsible for;
- Administers weekly precious metal lease agreements from weekly plant demand
- Processes purchase orders with the suppliers to meet internal client weekly demand
- Run a monthly replenishment report to replenish outside plating suppliers
- Execution of the precious metal replenishment for the outside platters monthly.
- Work with TE financial partners and material suppliers to ensure delivery of the precious metals.
- Settle quarterly agreements with TE Treasury and Financial partners
- Upload precious metals information in SAP working with A/P team.
- Control and Manage good receipts for precious metals replenishment program.
- Upload metal price for specific suppliers.
- Incorporate and assist Business Units to incorporate new suppliers in the replenishment program
- Work with Strategic Sourcing Manager and applicable BU’s to issue RFQ’s, negotiate, award, and
- Manage quality issues; working with BU Supplier Quality Engineers and suppliers to resolve
- Assist Business Units and suppliers with report questions and reconciliation
What your background should look like:
Education: Bachelor’s degree, Procurement/Supply Chain Management discipline strongly favoured. Accounting background or material finance a plus
Advanced Degree a plus.
Experience: 2 years of experience in procurement / supply chain / operations management/accounting or related field.
Proven Project Management skills
MS Office focus on Access is critical, SAP Purchasing
This position is located at our Middletown, PA location.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.