- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in analytics, program management, management consulting, strategy or operations.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience in executing cross-functional strategic and operational initiatives.
- Experience collaborating with engineering teams.
- Ability to query large datasets using SQL and produce insights to drive decisions.
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business environment.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You help fellow sales Googlers by performing budgeting, planning, and analysis activities — and through your passion for the magic of Google products like Google Workspace and Chrome. Not only do you provide invaluable financial and budgeting input, but you also devise new ways for us to communicate with potential leads and bring them into the Google fold. Your insight means you excel at customer segmentation, acquisition, and retention. You combine clean communication with strong analytical skills and a solid commitment to providing customers with a Googley customer experience. You also peer into the future for us; you examine and analyze statistical data to forecast marketing trends and to identify potential new markets for Google Cloud.
The Revenue Acceleration team is focused on boosting the revenue growth of Cloud Sales with scalable and data driven strategies. The team is highly cross-functional, combining Strategy and Operations and Sales Tools under one organization. The team serves many functions, including designing sales workflows, improving sales programs, and developing tools and incentive systems to accelerate sales performance.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Partner with engineering, operations, and sales teams to implement changes to sales workflows and systems.
- Combine qualitative and quantitative insights to shape strategy for the sales function.
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders across partner teams, addressing concerns and removing roadblocks to drive projects forward.
- Analyze operational metrics to anticipate and mitigate performance issues.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.