At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we’re based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We’re a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let’s talk.
About the Role
During the 10-to-12 week, full-time internship, your principal objective is to support initiatives at GoodRx among new and emergent business lines in our Telehealth group. You will be responsible for leveraging data to contribute to high-impact initiatives that inform both execution and forward-looking business decisions.
This role will be a mix of strategy, product, operations, and business development. You will focus on 1-2 long-term deliverables over the course of the internship, as well as advising and executing on day-to-day initiatives that arise as we expand the footprint of our telemedicine businesses.
Sample projects may include:
- Develop the strategy for new business lines we are considering, including strategic fit with GoodRx, product development roadmap, and potential acquisition targets
- Create pitch materials and pricing models for new products we may launch
- Evaluate and summarize trends in our telehealth businesses to inform product changes
- Lead and manage relationships with partners as we build our marketplaces
Skills & Qualifications
- MBA student at a top business school
- Strategy consulting, previous healthcare and/or startup experience are a plus
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.