The IT Quality Assurance Standards department is currently looking for part-time testers. Current UC students must be willing to work up to 20 hours per week for this internship.
- execute and validate test cases based upon the system requirements
- identify and document defects when performing test execution
- assist in the planning, design and execution of testing
- record test case results, document defects and retest fixed defects
- understand and demonstrate testing tools including defect tracking, test case planning and test execution
- understand and correctly follow the service area procedures, processes and standards
- create status reports on work efforts
- assist developers and requirement resources in resolving defects and issues
- strong analytical skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to work independently with minimal assistance
- ability to be flexible and to respond positively to frequently changing priorities in a fast- paced environment
- organized and detail oriented
- working knowledge of Microsoft® Word and Excel
- No experience necessary
- Flexible scheduling
- Willing to commit for the duration of the internship and be able to work 20 hours per week between 7:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Students must provide a resume and a current, unofficial transcript (as proof of good academic standing)
- Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at the University of Cincinnati
Starting Rate of Pay: $14.00/hr
Embrace a diverse team
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity and transgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law. Learn more about the Federal Employment Notices.