Strategic. Creative. Enthusiastic. Tenacious. Driven to Win. The Microsoft US Marketing and Operations Organization (MSUS M&O) is looking for you to lead sales enablement to empower our field sellers to drive digital transformation for our US customers in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business.
Dynamics 365 is an exciting area of growth and innovation in Microsoft’s business. Our business applications allow us to drive customer outcomes through an industry lens. With our industry leading technology paired with customer centricity and a growing sales force, we’re able to flank the competition to take share and win market making deals.
Our engineering team continues to innovate, providing us with have an ever-expanding list of offerings that meet our customers evolving needs; and our customers look to our sales people to guide them on their digital transformation journey. The Enablement Lead will have a laser focus on field sales enablement- working to serve our sellers across segments- and key strategic initiatives from ideation to scale. This is an exciting time to be in the Dynamics 365 business!
Do not mention unannounced products, technologies or project codenames.
Do not discuss future product milestones or roadmaps.
- Do not mention executive names.
- Do not use a team name, acronym, or abbreviation unless well known to external audiences.
Do not discuss internal company goals or business strategies.
Do not discredit current Microsoft products in market or use language with a negative connotation when describing Microsoft products or services.
Do not use stats that may be newsworthy such as downloads, units, market share, sales, revenue, or other business metrics without first consulting your Public Relations team.
Do not mention specific competitors.
Absolute security, safety, and privacy do not exist. Therefore, do not make any statements that express or imply absolute security, safety, and privacy.
Do not reference internal URLs, job levels, or terminology.
- Analyze and map out the end-to-end seller journey, aligning enablement activities to provide sellers the right resources at the right time and identify gaps/opportunities from prospecting through to expansion and renewal
- Design and manage account-based engagements and initiatives for high value customers in “Must Win” logo accounts to win and improve relationships with key Business Decision Makers
- Drive knowledge and adoption of Catalyst sales methodology, across the Specialist, Account Team Units, Commercial Executives, and Customer Success Managers
- Create a relationship sales model, process, resources, and dashboard to supplement the Catalyst sales approach. Program must enable sales teams to be more relational versus transactional in sales engaements across the C-suite and BDM stakeholders.
- Unlock share of passion on the future of Business Applications in sales community by driving excitement, inspiration, and readying the field through key programs, internal events. Must drive consistent narratives and story telling to reinforce customer business outcomes and industry relevance.
- Develop a comprehensive sales contest strategy that aligns to KPIs and desired behavior change
- Collaborate and influence across sales segments, M&O and engineering to align key strategic initiatives to drive larger deal size and customer adds
- Build momentum and rigor around customer-centric, industry aligned account plans
- Provide data driven insights, feedback and investment asks to senior leaders and key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Proven strength in positions of sales, strategy and/or change leadership
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Is self-aware and has negotiation and conflict-management skills
- Results oriented team player who leads by example, holds him or herself accountable for performance, and takes absolute ownership
- Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Experience in working with clients at the CXO levels with deep impact in industries is a plus
- The ideal candidate thrives in a matrixed environment
- Impact and influence
- Cross group collaboration
- Drive for results
- Customer & seller focus
- Creative, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills
- High personal accountability for self and others
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.