Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Shopper & Customer Marketing, People & Culture, R&D
It all started with a pharmacist and a dream, now Beiersdorf has grown into a global company! For over 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. We care for our brands, we care about careers and we care about you, because what we do matters.
We are skin care. Every day, our global brands icons; Coppertone, Aquaphor, Eucerin, and NIVEA delivers innovative, quality, and safe skin care products. Offering a wide range of products to meet the needs of every consumer, we are committed to the promise of better skin care! Providing more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin every day.
Are You In?
What did 2020 Summer Interns have to say about their experience?
Looking back, the Beiersdorf Internship was…
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive value added projects to completion
- Gain hands on experience in one of the following functional areas of focus:
Supply Chain: data analysis, tracking, forecasting, order management, ecommerce
Finance: reporting & analysis, budgeting, forecasting
Marketing: business analysis, marketing plans, go to market strategies
Shopper & Customer Marketing: category management, in store displays
People & Culture: compliance, learning & development, employee experience
Research & Development: product development & packaging science
- Participate in all company sponsored internship training and volunteer activities
- Present project results to management and Leadership Team
- Undergraduate student – at least Sophomore standing as of September 2020. Earliest graduation date: December 2021
- Leadership experience and capability through academics, athletics, community work and/or extracurricular activities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment
- Must exercise critical thinking to challenge the status quo
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Excel and Powerpoint
Having trouble applying? Go to www.BeiersdorfUSA.com to search our careers page. Beiersdorf is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Other jobs you may like
Who we want
Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Strategic thinkers. Interns who propose innovative ideas and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
Customer-oriented achievers. Individuals with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Game changers. Persistent interns who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What You Get Out of the Internship
Stryker, a global leader in medical technology takes great pride in their people, and that’s why we’re looking to expand our talent. As a result, we are looking for the best and brightest students to strengthen our team and drive our business going forward. Stryker Engineering interns will get to:
• Impact the development and manufacturing of cutting edge products
• Gain experience within a fast paced and growing industry
• Apply classroom knowledge in a fast-paced and growing industry setting
• Implement new ideas, be constantly challenged, and develop your skills
Packaging Engineering interns at Stryker, will:
Work to develop innovative packaging to meet design requirements based on ‘voice of customer’ input. Interns will be responsible for developing and maintaining a packaging system for our new product pipeline as well as commercialized product. They will work with cross functional teams to support packaging design changes from a sourcing, operations, quality and regulatory perspective.
The intern will work with an experienced team including of engineers including, but not limited to, Principal, Senior Staff, and Senior Engineers to build their knowledge and execute on the requirements for packaging design as outlined in ISO11607-1.
If you are passionate about making healthcare better for customers and changing patients’ lives through developing user focused packaging, this role is for you!
What You Need
• Currently working on completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Packaging Engineering or equivalent; we will only consider students who plan be enrolled in a degree-seeking program after the summer
• Cumulative 3.0 GPA or above; must be the case at the date of hire and also will be verified during background check in the spring
• Must be permanent resident of the U.S. or U.S. citizen
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Ability to exercise independent judgment
• Proficient on basic computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Proven leadership and business acumen skills
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills
Major Targeted: Packaging Engineering
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: 0%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Other jobs you may like
Summer 2021 Internships
Classification: Full-time Temporary (May to August)
Interns at Rockford Construction have the unique opportunity to work next to some of the brightest minds in the construction industry, gaining real-world experience that will last a lifetime. The unmatched level of support and interaction our team members and leadership provide, will help you become Builders of a Changing World.
Interns at Rockford Construction will gain hands-on experience in a supportive atmosphere that will encourage learning/growth both personally and professionally. Rockford Cornerstones are the foundation for our behavior and attracts many talented, ambitious people to our company. Our headquarters and field offices offer positive work environments that are team-centered and values-driven. While each internship experience will be unique, interns are exposed to many aspects of Rockford’s day-to-day operations including community service events, lunch and learns, team building activities, and tours of the home office and current projects. We strive every day to deliver a groundbreaking experience for our interns.
Get real-world experience with a leading Midwest construction company. Areas include:
- Field Engineer – 6 open positions
- Project Engineer – 1 open position
- Estimating/Pre-Construction – 1 open position
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management (Sophomore, Junior or Senior level)
- 3.5 cumulative GPA or Higher
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Mature, prompt, reliable, timely, and trustworthy.
- Solid understanding of working in a professional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- A passion for the construction industry and its best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to learn and continuously improve
- Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality and deliver it on a daily basis
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Most of all, the ability to take ownership of a given task, solve unforeseen problems on your own, and the initiative to go the extra mile and involve yourself in aspects of the business that are outside your job description.
Our Interns enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering competitive wages and flexible schedules.