Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
Summer Intern – Undergrad Sales
Job Description Summary
Elanco is a global research-based company that develops and delivers products and services to enhance animal health and production. We value innovation, both in scientific research and daily operations, and strive to cultivate a collaborative work environment for more than 6,000 employees in more than 70 countries. Our worldwide headquarters and research facilities are located in Greenfield, Indiana.
- A Purposeful Career—bringing together people working to enrich life everyday through food and companionship.
A Balance of Work and Life—creating an environment for employees to be productive in both their lives and their work. An Opportunity for Growth—providing opportunities for each individual to develop and advance professionally.
- A Diverse Culture—committed to uniting individuals across cultures, and developing a comfortable, connected, environment that values diverse thought.
- Highly motivated and driven leaders
- Individuals with integrity, excellence and respect for people
- Individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life
- Internships are 12 week duration
- Internships will be located in Greenfield, IN or across the US
- Interns will be responsible for a specific project to be completed within the 12 week timeframe
- Expected to network within the organization
- Manage your time effectively
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Required to present their projects to a large group at the end of their 12 week internship
State / Province
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s studies in Business, Agribusiness, Animal Science or Agriculture or Science field.
- Must be legally authorized to be employed in the US. Elanco does not anticipate proving sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B status) for this position.
- Must be 18 years of age by program start for field sales roles (not required for home office sales roles) in order to rent a car
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Some experience with food animals/companion animals
- All interns will be considered for full-time positions based on their performance over the course of their summer internship.
- Elanco arranges various intern activities including sporting events, dinners, team lunches, etc. to provide opportunities for socializing, professional development, and learning more about Elanco.
- If the intern’s job position requires a move from another location, Elanco will provide subsidized housing
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status