This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. The Supervisor, Provider Installation provides support to provider accounts by responding to inquiries and resolves issues of concern. Decisions are typically related to schedule, plans and daily operations. Performs escalated or more complex work of a similar nature, and supervises a group of typically support and technical associates; coordinates and provides day-to-day oversight to associates. Ensures consistency in execution across team. Holds team members accountable for following established policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of previous supervisory experience with direct reports
- Prior work experience in a fast paced, metric driven operational setting
- General understanding of economic, financial and operational concepts
- Applied knowledge of customer service processes and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Provider installation experience
- Prior healthcare experience
- In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. These requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours