Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Supply Chain Process & Analytics Lead, CAR-T to be located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
- Lead the global data management (data source, data quality) strategy, and business analytics strategy for the global end-to-end advanced cell therapies supply chain. Given the dramatically different supply chain for these therapies, identifies new and meaningful metrics and insights in the vein-to-vein continuum including, but not limited to, patient, customer, quality, finance, planning, and manufacturing domains. Directly accountable for creation of digital twins, including dynamic process mining and data visualization. Influences and leads senior level stakeholders to drive process improvements identified.
- Develop data governance (data sources, data quality) strategy for end-to-end processes in both breadth and depth of the vein-to-vein journey.
- Develop and own of process mining, data visualization, and current digital twins for the end-to-end processes in both breadth and depth of the vein-to-vein journey. Leads the development and operation of an ATSC reliability room, which also includes simulation capabilities of process changes. Owns and communicates with meaningful insights agreed-upon dashboards, while exploring viability of new/improved metrics based on insights.
- Lead asset and process optimization initiatives which requires a high level of influencing and leadership skills. Stakeholders are Managers and above, globally, across multiple domains (Plan, source, make, deliver, quality, finance, commercial)
- Actively engage with senior management (directors and above) through impactful communications on program performance, program and project status.
- Lead simulation/modeling strategy, evaluates new digital technologies and capabilities
- A Bachelor’s or higher in a technical discipline: Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering) Biology, Chemistry is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of prior experience in a technical function within a regulated heath care environment is required.
- PMP, Lean (yellow belt), Data Analytics Certificates is preferred.
- Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices in the health care industry is required.
- Experience working in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device Industry or similar highly regulated industry is required.
- Proven track record in applied project management, supply chain systems (e.g. ERP, MES, Planning Systems), and data analysis and visualization (e.g. Tableau, Qlik) is required.
- Experience with financial/budget management are required.
- Proven track record of utilizing data analysis tools to provide deep analytical and synthetical insights. (required)
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex investigations in a highly regulated industry utilizing process documentation and data (required)
- Ability to interface with health authorities (such as the FDA, CFDA, etc) during PAI and/or routine audits (required)
- A history of developing and building cohesive, high performing teams with a strong sense of mission, providing training and mentoring to build appropriate depth throughout the organization and ensure strong succession planning (required)
- Ability to support 30% of international and domestic travel. (required)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)