- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years’ experience in creating, managing and implementing test plans.
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, and Data Structures.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl.
- Technical deep dive and automation, troubleshooting.
Amazon delights millions of customers around the world. Meet the behind the scenes team that enables our Human Resource and Operations Leaders to make informed decisions. The Amazon PeopleInsight team builds reporting and web-based analytics tools for our teams that fulfill customer promise every day. Whether it is Fulfillment Center team that delivers your Prime order in two days, our Amazon Locker team that lets you pick up your package anytime that is convenient for you, our Prime Now team getting you lunch in under an hour, or one of many more, the PeopleInsight group is there providing analytical solutions for our global operations businesses.
We are now recruiting an exceptional Support Engineer with a strong passion for testing. As a Support Engineer for testing, you will partner with QAE, SDEs and product owners to build and expand our testing coverage. You will continuously raise the bar for QA practices.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- 1+ years’ experience automating test cases using at least one language – C, C++, Java, or Perl.
- Web services and web application/services understanding and troubleshooting, deep dive experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.