What does a great Support Specialist do?
The CardPointe Support Specialist role answers directly to the CardPointe Support Manager. CardPointe Technician’s provide Tier 1 technical/product support for all of CardConnect’s gateway product and software offerings, including terminal, mobile and software integration support. He/she will provide expertise in the day-to-day functionality of our offerings, work closely with clients to determine their wants and needs, gather relevant client data, customize and deliver demo’s/training’s, as well as work closely with our partner base, Tier 2 support, security, development, and ISV teams to ensure our merchants are processing safe, securely and successfully.
As a Support Specialist, you can look forward to:
- Providing Tier 1 technical support and troubleshooting to merchants/partners
- Providing phone, email, and ticket assistance for merchant/partner base
- Conducting merchant facing demos as directed by management to promote CardConnect brand and mold customer relationships
- Providing 24/7 on-call support within a group rotation, once every 10-15 weeks
- Soliciting customer requests for new features and services and works hand in hand with internal teams to implement new features and functionalities
- Taking appropriate steps to open support cases to resolution in a timely matter
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Solid experience with customer service skill set
- Experience with problem solving, detail-oriented, team player with outstanding organizational, and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience working in the financial industry OR technical/troubleshooting experience
Flexibility to work different shifts
- Days: Weds-Sunday, Saturday-Weds
- Shifts: 12pm-9pm, 9:30am-6:30pm, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Flexibility to work after hours/on-call/weekends as needed
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in Merchant Services Field
- Technical experience with Networking & HTML a plus
Learn about us:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
The Global Business Solutions Lending team at Fiserv provides the innovative financing solutions businesses need to fund growth and drive economic vitality in communities around the country. Our solutions help thousands of businesses of all sizes quickly adapt to changing market needs from accelerating ecommerce sales and reimagining the retail experience to purchasing inventory, securing equipment and creating jobs.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.