Greetings! Welcome to the exciting, ever changing world of Wireless sales! Ritmo Latino Wireless is a T-Mobile Mobile Premier Retailer. We have a long history of success in representing the T-Mobile brand. At Ritmo Latino Wireless we look for individuals who have a Passion to meet and serve others. Individuals who are Adaptable, able to adjust to the ever-changing demands of the wireless industry. Individuals that demonstrate Resilience, driven to succeed despite challenges. Individuals who are Resourceful, able to find solutions for the customers we serve. Individuals who are Collaborative, willing to reach out to others and are open minded. These are the qualities that it takes to be successful with us. Do you have what it takes? Are you a Rockstar? Then join Us and be a part of a Great team!
Mobile Expert Responsibilities
- Engage customers and welcome them to the T-Mobile family. Make it Personal
- Explore and Discover, ask questions to determine the individual customer’s needs.
- Offer solution, so customers can stay connected to what matter most to them. Be a problem solver.
- Manage returns and exchanges of merchandise
- Stay updated on new product and services. Be an Expert and Guide the sale.
- Build long term relationships with customers and stay connected.
- Work to meet all established sales goals and targets.
- Help create a welcoming environment, by ensuring the store is clean and organized.
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
- High school degree
Base, plus monthly performance bonus!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Retail Sales/ Commission Sales/ Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Store Manager
- Only full-time employees eligible