**LOCATION: This is a REMOTE position that is open to candidates across the United States**
Before you apply, ask yourself…
Do you have extensive experience VMware TAM…or in a similar customer-facing role?
Do you see yourself stepping into a leadership role to help take TAMs to the next level in VMware?
Do you have experience with Program Management or Project Management?
Are you passionate about delivering customer value?
Are you an “agent of change?”
If you answered “YES!” to the questions above, then we want to hear from you!
TAM Program Lead / Program Manager, WW PSO TAM:
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a new role reporting directly to the WW VP, PSO TAM. You will take a meaningful role in helping to define and most importantly manage the change necessary to deliver the future strategy for the WW PSO TAM organization. You will work with the leadership team to determine the short, medium, and long-term priorities, then you will be responsible for delivering balanced change through a series of programs and projects.
- We’d like to speak to you if you have experience of leading change programs within a professional Services organization.
- You would be the focal point for WW PSO TAM Planning, Business Reviews, Interlocks, Scorecards, & Communications
- Take the lead to understand and articulate, using data analysis, the trends within the TAM team to establish positive programs of change to increase efficiencies and effectiveness.
- We would need you to drive the respective change programs through prioritization, project definition and management to successful outcomes.
- We would expect you to take a pivotal role in resource planning discussions to drive change through the TAM organization.
- Drive excellence and consistency into the hiring, onboarding and career planning of the TAM organization (in conjunction with our HR business partner).
- Ensure, we successfully navigate the changes required in what we do with the necessary skills and capabilities of the organization. This involves working with Leadership Team and our partners in HR, Finance, Enablement & Marketing.
Requirements (MUST HAVE proven experience with MOST of the following):
- 5+ years’ experience in a Professional Services organization working on international enterprise and service provider environments; alternatively experience of working in another Technical Services discipline would be considered (e.g. System Engineering, Customer Success, etc.)
- Must have experience working within an enterprise software company or major software vendor in SDDC domain
- Proven track record of working together with leadership teams to influence positive change to increase in effectiveness and efficiency.
- You will be able to show your experience of influencing and managing teams across a diverse geography.
- You should have excellent interpersonal, social, verbal and written communication skills and possess strong leadership and troubleshooting abilities.
- You should be effective in influencing a team of high potential professional Services people and their leadership.
- Very active listener, know the right questions to ask to be a positive influencer.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral are required
Core values and traits:
- Show tenacity in driving change
- Team Spirit
- Passionate about technology and its impact on customers
- Daring by nature
- Social intelligence to see the political dynamics of any situation
- Enthusiastic and charismatic personality
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.
At VMware we have EPIC2 Values – Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, and Community are what define us. Learn more about our values on our careers website: http://www.vmware.com/company/careers/life-at-vmware.html. We want to hire epic people who enhance our diverse culture – people who will push us, amaze us and drive us forward. In return, we offer the freedom to define and lead your future. VMware diversity: http://www.vmware.com/company/careers/people-at-vmware.html
Category : Services and Consulting
Subcategory: Technical Account Management
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-09-15
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.