Today, JPMC Technology is engaged in a global uplift of our technology capabilities and our technology centers play a critical role in that transformation. The local tech center leadership provides direct and indirect support to range of the transformation activities and we are seeking a candidate whose technical fluency will enable them to strategically support their local teams.
Tech Center Manager plays a critical role on the local Technology Leadership team by bridging activities across the worksteams, providing program management support for workstream driven events and leveraging best practices across the globe. This role is responsible for local support and execution oversight of various activities and deliverables to ensure strategic alignment and meaningful impact. The manager also collaborates with other global technology center managers on best practices across disparate technology sites.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
- Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
- Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
- A strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Act as an advisor Technology Center Lead, maintaining a broad view of the tech site and its unique needs and character
- Ensure workstreams are operational and provide advice and counsel to the workstream leads. Provide a horizontal view across all the workstreams and raise up issues and/or conflicts to the Technology Center Leads and Workstream Leads. Ensure each workstream has the appropriate funding and approvals to execute their initiatives
- Assess site community and communications needs and develop strategies aligned to the Technology Center’s key priorities and objectives. Ensure clear and consistent communication channels and cadence with site technologists. Evaluate periodically to validate effectiveness
- Partner with the Internal Communications workstream to set technology site communications strategy consistent and in conjunction with GT communication priorities and messaging.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans