What does a great QA Test Analyst do?
Functional: Develops and executes formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Leads and participates in test planning and quality review sessions. Responsible for writing of test cases/scripts. Testing may include application, network, system, regression and End to End testing along with Accessibility testing. Participates in daily standup calls as needed for appropriate discussion of testing status, defect discussion and general management of testing phase. Creates test plans, test closure reports. Must have experience in working micro service architecture.
- Technical: Performs testing activities to include: planning, design, scripting and execution, debugging and reporting tasks. Monitors and executes automation/performance test activities for large sized projects. Works with Technical and Business groups to define the scope of testing required.
- Other: Automate tests for new features using existing automation framework. Assist with the execution of testing for all system components, including functional and integration testing; ensure traceability from requirements to test cases, document test cases and generate reports; generate software quality related metrics. Works with multiple programs/systems on projects of moderate complexity. Serves as a project team member.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field (or foreign equivalent degree) or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
Working in micro service architecture
- 3-5 years of experience with Merchant Payment Processing – authorizations at either point-of-sale or Card-Not-Present (eCommerce/digital), clearing & settlement systems, merchant on-boarding, merchant reporting, fraud/security analytics. Payment Processing for Financial Institutions. Specifically for debit cards, loans and/or credit card systems (new accounts, plastics, letters, notifications, preferences, parameter controls, payments, sales, account updates, memos, rewards, fraud, statements, collections, authorizations, chargebacks/retrievals, merchants, settlement, etc.) Financial services with high-volume, large-scale processing and reporting.
- REST API, SoapUI, Postman, XML, ISO messages, Paragon, jMeter, Swagger, Shell scripting, Putty, Emulator, browsers, thick clients, SQL, TOAD, MySQL, AppworxSDLC, Sharepoint, Confluence, Jira, CLM, YAML and JSON
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry experience preferred
- Experience utilizing Test management tools (Rational, QC, qTest preferred)
- TOSCA, Automation Frameworks, virtual emulation (Sauce Labs/Mobile Labs) and experience in BDD Framework (Cucumber) and Java and Selenium experience helpful.
- Experience with version control systems, Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence is required.
- Must have experience working in Agile Methodology.
- Extensive knowledge of information systems elements (hardware, software, network) and their application to business functions/processes.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- TOSCA, Automation Frameworks is preferred.
- ASTQB or ISTQB certifications in test engineering is preferred
- Drives the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools and utilities
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Effective time management in organizing and prioritizing work.
- High level of self-motivation, and a passion for testing.
- Experience using collaboration software (e.g. Teams Meeting)
Who We Are: The Global Business Solutions (GBS) vertical of Fiserv delivers merchant processing services for small/medium-size businesses as well as large global merchants. The processing services range from core authorization, clearing and settlement to next-generation merchant solutions for traditional point-of-sale transaction processing as well as both e-commerce and digital-wallets solutions. Fiserv offers many industry-specific approaches for our clients. Our tenured understanding of specific industry processes and controls, regulatory matters, new technologies, changing viewpoints, evolving economic factors, sales, and marketing functions provide strong benefit to our clients.
The GBS Testing Center of Excellence provides quality assurance services to our clients across our Business Units, their corresponding Technology organization and directly to our end-customers.
Our primary testing coverage includes functional and regression testing of our Integration Service products. This group specializes in overall testing of APIs and micro services. Additional responsibilities include; automation of initial manual scripting, performance testing, testing tools support and reporting of test metrics. We leverage leading technologies and processes to achieve comprehensive test coverage and release level reporting. Our products range from internal-facing as well as end consumer facing or business-oriented applications.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.