ATNi’s US Telecom division has a vision of enriching the lives of rural Americans by bringing superior communications services to all. Here, we truly believe that everyone deserves to be connected and we are determined that no person is denied access to modern communications services simply because they live in rural America. Our employees strive, every day, to bring connectivity solutions to areas that others have left behind. In order to do that, we have built an exceptional team of people that are tenacious, creative, customer-focused, proud, and cost conscious – could you be the next to join the team and make a major impact on lives across America?
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Minimum of 2+ years of industry experience.
- Valid Driver License with clean driving record required.
- Com Training Tower Rescue/Safe Rigging/RF Awareness/OSHA 10/CPR & First Aid required.
- Experience with Anritsu/PIM/Fiber OTDR sweep testing and equipment preferred.
- Must be willing to travel up to 2-4 weeks at a time.
- Supply basic hand tools and appropriate clothing for diverse weather conditions.
- Install, maintain, repair, remove or retrofit wireless systems (antennas, microwave dishes, feed-lines, ice shields, etc.)
- Ability to exert heavy physical effort and lift heavy objects up to 80 lbs.
- Maintain operational communications throughout a multi-state network using safe equipment and hand, power and specialty tools.
- Transport equipment to and from work locations including remote mountain tops.
- Design and fabricate tower hardware and accessories.
- Ability to physically and mentally to work at extreme heights.
- Ability to kneel, crouch, balance, climb and crawl.
- Recognize safety hazards and perform duties in a safe manor in compliance to company policy.
- Assist in testing of sites including trouble shooting.
- Follow instructions accurately and completely.
- Maintain professional working attitude with co-workers and customers.
ATNi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.