- Create a curriculum and necessary training content to facilitate strategic training based on the goals of Institutional Infrastructure Solutions
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through learning analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
‒ Partner with the Management team to develop Standardize Operating Procedures, for a number of different functional areas including; Client Onboarding, Investment Management, Money Movement, Billing, and Reporting, by leveraging national best practices and guidance
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance, and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Provides leadership and coordination for the development and implementation of client facing processes, such as client onboarding, Graystone discretion, etc.
‒ Work closely with Management to provide consistent messaging of policy and procedural updates across teams
‒ Lead the creation and deployment of training content – from new hires to experienced employees
‒ Analyze and report on applicable metrics; such as training impact, field feedback, and client experience
‒ Provide transparency to management team regarding employee training progress, and drive related discussions in management and team meetings
‒ College degree preferred
‒ 7 or more years of industry experience in training and development management
‒ Experience with multi-family offices, institutions, and multiple custodians required
‒ Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs within the industry
‒ Strong industry knowledge and understanding of applicable procedures, rules, and regulations
‒ Expert ability to create training materials, programs, and content
‒ Familiar with traditional and modern training processes
‒ Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills
‒ Highly computer literate with proficiency in LMS Applications, MS Office, JIRA, and related business and communication tools.
‒ Evidence of strong leadership skills and employee development experience
‒ Advanced ability to recognize and communicate ways to leverage technology to enhance business practice, efficiency, improve client service, and reduce risk
‒ Detail oriented with superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
‒ Exceptional writing, interpersonal and client service skills
‒ Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data
‒ Self-motivated / self-starter with excellent work ethic
‒ Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment