AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Design employee curriculum and learning plan as per job function or task. Manage the Electronic learning management system (ELMS) to ensure accuracy and compliance of employee learning requirements.
Manage the onboarding, offboarding, and personnel update process for AbbVie Endocrinology, Inc. (AEI). Coordinate with internal BTS organization, enterprise deployment teams, and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure all AEI staff have appropriate equipment, access, and are onboarded appropriately. Lead general trainings for overall organization, partner with training organization to ensure successful new hire trainings are completed on-time.
- Update ELMS crating employee profile, course and curriculum requirements as per job responsibilities
- Manage ELMS reports to support regulatory audits and compliance efforts
- Manage training logistics to support training master plan adherence. Update ELMS as per employees’ roles and responsibilities changes.
- Perform data entry process to ensure accuracy of training record. Perform and report training compliance metrics.
- Support site-wide onboarding, off-boarding, and personnel update activities (including ordering equipment, returning of equipment, and managing appropriate system access)
- Support new hire training logistic to ensure an effective on boarding process. Manage training logistics to support organizational knowledge capability.
- Support operational areas to evaluate training requirements.
- Associate degree in Arts, Science field or Business administration
- 2+ years managing technical and/or training structures 1+ years in regulatory environment & compliance requirements Total combined minimum experience of 2 years or equivalent experience
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.