Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. seeks a well rounded Training Manager to join our team.
The Training Manager will work closely with our management team to train, onboard and maintain the Johnson Security Bureau standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct site specific training for all new team members;
- Conduct routine site inspections for quality assurance;
- Create detailed and specific SOPs (security operating procedures) for sites;
- Update SOP’s as needed;
- Conduct site walkthroughs;
- Develop detailed lesson plans for all training topics and sites;
- Develop training courses for online and in person training;
- Assist in the daily operation of: security training, staffing and training;
- Create training programs for on site and online
- Track educational requirements of all team members;
- Create, prepare and present reports for presentations and meetings;
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidates must have proven training experience in a related field.
- Experience in people management, planning, fostering teamwork and providing feedback is imperative for this role.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with superior communication, organization skills and have an ability to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Certified to teach the NYS Security Guard 8 & 16 hour courses (nice to have but not required).
- All Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or marital status.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tranist Checks
Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. provides equal consideration for employment under the law without regard to race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or marital status.