- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business.
- A competitive salary.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Continued professional development based on your career interests.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career.
- Measure, monitor, and help manage the Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book (IRRBB)
- Support interest rate and basis risk exposure management partnering with the Chief Investment Office (CIO) and Treasury Capital Markets (TCM) desks
- Provide impact analysis and analytics around balance sheet strategies and custom rate scenarios
- Interface with Strategists to understand and implement deposit pricing and prepayment models
- Be a thought leader in producing timely analysis for senior management
- Drive initiatives across divisions to enhance analytics
- Simplify complex problems and present at senior management forums
Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory service to senior management and internal business units. It also optimizes the Firm’s liquidity and capital base, manages the Firm’s foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and coordinates relationships with regulators, rating agencies, and creditors. The team in New York works closely with the London, Frankfurt, Budapest, Tokyo and Hong Kong offices.
The Treasury Risk team is a first line function that manages foreign exchange and interest rate exposures arising from funding, investment and enterprise wide activities. The role will support the management IRRBB at the Firm-level and for specific legal entities.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals
- Good working knowledge of Corporate Treasury, e.g. capital, liquidity and funding. Previous working experience in Treasury, Risk Management, Investment Banking or Capital Markets beneficial
- Knowledge of financial markets, risk concepts and products particularly in relation to Asset and Liability Management (ALM)
- Experience of running/maintaining an ALM model e.g. Quantitative Risk Management (QRM)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with teams across both local offices and globally
- Proficient analytical capabilities, including ability to summarise complex data sets, detailed analysis and solutions with clarity and brevity
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy level environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Business fluency in English
- Post graduate qualification and degrees such as ACT, CFA, ACA, MBA or equivalent beneficial