A career at Auto-Owners is challenging and rewarding. Our group of caring associates create financial security by helping individuals and businesses make a new start when a loss occurs.
Perform tasks pertaining to the position in a professional setting while allowing the Company to evaluate the participant’s qualifications for possible future employment.
- Investigate and assemble facts, determine policy coverage, evaluate the amount of loss, analyze legal liability and pay or deny losses.
- Become familiar with insurance coverage by studying insurance policies, endorsements and forms.
- Works towards the resolution of claims, and may attend arbitrations, mediations, depositions, or trials as necessary.
- Ensures that claims payments are issued in a timely and accurate manner.
- Service the needs of agents, policyholders and others.
- Handle investigations by phone, mail and on-site investigations.
- Students should be currently enrolled and entering their junior or senior year in college
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to resolve complex issues
- Organize and interpret data
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Detail oriented
- Please note that the ability to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship is a requirement
Rate of Pay