- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a vendor outsourcing, management consulting, sales operations, business strategy, investment banking, finance, or related advisory role.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Direct experience in vendor outsourcing, sales, sales systems and processes (tools, workflows, performance management, etc.).
- Proficiency in conducting data analysis and uncovering insights based on data.
- Ability to take complex, ambiguous topics and turn them into stories that spark an audience.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills with the ability to collaborate across vendors, Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing and Product teams.
- Excellent executive communication (written and verbal) and presentation development skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The GCS Vendor Strategy and Operations team is focused on scaling and growing Google’s business around the world by partnering with third-party vendors. This is achieved by establishing strategic, outcome-based partnerships with vendors, and installing excellent infrastructure and processes for agility and scalability.
As the Vendor Enablement and Solutions Manager, you will be responsible for leading projects that help build an excellent, agile, and scalable vendor ecosystem. You will focus on understanding business needs and value drivers, identifying vendor ecosystem opportunities to address business needs, defining best-practices, identifying/prioritizing initiatives, and supporting execution of initiatives. In this role, you will leverage data from different tools/systems and industry research to generate new insights and identify opportunities for the future. You will partner closely with various global cross-functional teams internally and externally.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Identify and lead impactful vendor enablement related opportunities, including building business cases, defining actionable plans and the roadmap to get there. Involve, align and manage relevant stakeholders across teams, and drive a successful implementation.
- Manage projects and/or support initiatives, including influencing and aligning stakeholders across executive management.
- Lead deployment of project launches/pilots, and ensure effective landings by building excellent communications and change management plans.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.