As a Programmatic Campaign Manager, working with our Line of Business partners, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing the Programmatic components of JPMC marketing campaigns. You will work closely with our Head of Programmatic and LOBs to create thoughtful, high-performing Programmatic approaches that exceed performance expectations whether branding or ROI- driven.
We’re looking for someone who embraces collaboration and change, with the ambition to invent new ways of thinking and working. You are an intelligent individual who can passionately represent JPMorgan Chase, ensure outstanding delivery to our partners, build our profile in the market and create new opportunities. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, dynamic internal media team which prides itself on doing cutting edge work for our Lines of Business.
The Programmatic Campaign Manager is responsible for leading the success of programmatic media efforts. You are capable of independently managing a book of business, with ownership over all aspects of campaign management. You will provide thought leadership on campaign strategies and optimization; build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with campaign stakeholders, partners and internal staff members. You will drive innovative tests across buying platforms, ad formats, emerging channels, and optimization methods. The Campaign Manager is analytical and uses problem solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to exceed expectations in both service and campaign objectives.
- Assumes full ownership of programmatic programs from ideation and planning, execution, analysis and optimization.
- Leverages expertise within programmatic media buying to work in collaboration with partner agencies to develop cohesive campaign approaches and learning agendas that will impact future marketing campaigns.
- Interfaces with other department leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions for clients
- Keeps management apprised of opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of marketing initiatives
- Manages the daily work flow of all client programmatic programs, including initiation and management of projects across departments
- Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Understands programmatic optimization best practices and articulates knowledge and client deliverables effectively
- Exhibits excellent communication skills and creates and delivers effective client presentations
- Commands data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
Team Work & Development
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Assists in training, mentoring, and developing team members
- Motivated to step outside of campaign work and manage projects that will benefit the broader team, team culture, and personal/professional development.
- Familiar with process mapping and optimizing operational workflows to mitigate risks while reducing time to market
- Assists in the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
- Bachelor’s degree, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred
- 4-6 years of Digital Media experience. Hands-on experience with Programmatic Media Buying, Direct Marketing, or Paid Search. Experience within Financial Services Industry a plus.
- Proficient in advertising technology platforms and tools including Demand-Side Platforms, Ad Servers, Site Analytics, Tag Management, Ad Verification, Attribution and Measurement
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasksChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.