- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working with one or more programming languages, including Java, C++ and/or Python.
- Customer-facing experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences.
- Experience working as a software developer, architect, technology advocate or consultant.
- Experience working directly with third-party developers.
- Experience with API development.
- Familiarity with video related technologies such as Adaptive Bitrate streaming protocols (HLS, DASH, CMAF), Digital Rights Management (DRM), broadcast automation systems.
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
As a Video Solutions Consultant, you will be a video advertising technology consultant at the forefront of video innovation. In this role, you will act as a business specialist in video advertising, using your technical knowledge and operational experience to achieve strategic goals. You will consult with and support publishers and yield management products, in order to ensure the best possible experience and outcomes for our partners.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Serve as the technical expert during conversations with leadership from Google’s strategic video advertising partners.
- Deliver innovative and scalable solutions to video publishers.
- Provide technical consultation, including: custom sample applications, demos and proofs of concept, integration support, and difficult issue troubleshooting.
- Lead video capabilities via pre-business engagements, implementations, conference presentations, white papers, and industry consortiums.
- Provide partner feedback and industry knowledge to Product Management, to help them make informed decisions about the product roadmaps.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.