VP, Digital Marketing & Analytics (Digital Strategist), PGIM Investments-PGI000C8
Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, PGIM Investments (the retail distribution unit of PGIM, Inc.) is focused on helping financial advisors grow and protect their clients’ wealth.
The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time.
PGIM Investment’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), target date funds, asset management, and real estate services.
For more information, please visit www.PGIMInvestments.com.
The Vice President of Digital Marketing & Analytics (Digital Strategist) is responsible for leading and developing the vision, strategy and on-going evolution of the unit’s B2B2C digital marketing initiatives (i.e., email campaigns/strategy, online campaigns, social media, mobile applications, interactive video, web tools and day-today website management).
This individual is also charged with fostering strong relationships across the company to build analytic capabilities and reporting tools to measure the effectiveness of PGIM Investment’s overall marketing efforts to optimize marketing spend/resources, drive new business opportunities and deepen relationships with existing clients.
This individual will establish the B2B2C digital strategy based on the overall business objectives which will include insights from and collaboration with sales, product and marketing—relationship building is critical to be successful in this position.
- Developing and leading digital marketing strategy through collaboration with sales, product and marketing that seeks to meet business objectives (leverages web ecosystem, email and other digital capabilities)
- Serving as PGIM Investments representative on cross business and corporate digital initiatives and fostering relationships with internal constituents
- Leading, managing and developing the digital team to support the timely and smooth execution of the digital strategy
- Establishing marketing analytics strategy in order to provide insights and make recommendations to measure and improve ROI
- Establishing the measurement infrastructure for data capture and reporting overseeing the application for various quantitative methods to analyze and interpret data from multiple sources
- Managing digital initiatives budget
- Strategic Leader with at least 10 Years of digital marketing experience, particularly as it relates to asset management.
- Understanding of investment products and concepts including mutual funds, ETFs, UCITs, etc.
- Effective business partner and collaborator
- Strategic thinker able to identify and solve for key business issues
- Ability to think creatively and conceptualize new approaches to business needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong management skills and the ability to coach and lead a team
o With content management systems (e.g. Drupal, WordPress, etc. etc.)
o Various technologies like Salesforce, Eloqua, socialware, etc.
o Workflow management tools (Workfront)
o Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Jira, etc.
- Ability to learn about and stay current with emerging technologies & social media outlets
- Understanding of CRM systems, especially Salesforce
- Experience working with social media tools and strategies (e.g LinkedIn, Twitter, Hearsay, Elevate, etc)
- Strategic Thinker-ability to see the bigger picture and develop a holistic view. The candidate must be able to develop an overall strategy that is focused on meeting the key business objectives.
- Strong Communicator:
- Clear and concise
- Strong Leader:
- Ability to lead a team
- Define individual as well as team goals and objectives
- Mentor and coach team
- Delegate and hold accountable
- Leverage leadership skills across all kinds of projects including Corporate and cross Business Unit initiatives
- Lead Corporate and Business Unit initiatives
Ability to Foster strong relationships:
- With PGIM Investment leaders
- Cross Business Unit and Corporate functions-to leverage and partner
- Corporate Technology- represent PI’s interest at the table-even if not in agreement with the majority
It is a very visible role and the successful candidate will be instrumental in helping the Organization build brand awareness through digital.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States Asia Europe and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength stability expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services including life insurance annuities retirement-related services mutual funds asset management and real estate services. For more information please visit www.prudential.com.
Prudential is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this open position unless contracted with Staffing. Agencies must work with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Prudential application process to be considered for business. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Prudential via-email Internet or directly to hiring managers in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Prudential and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prudential.
Note: Any search agreement entered into with Prudential before January 2004 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Prudential and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Prudential has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list and even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by the Director Recruiting Programs Staffing at Prudential in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
Job Function Marketing
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.