Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, committed, and professional environment and being a part of a team that positively effects change?
At Fiserv, you’ll find team environment that values partnership and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and innovative spirit is how we deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We’re helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before.
What does a great General Manager – Corillian do?
In this VP\General Manager role you will be accountable for driving overall results, strategy and talent related to a portfolio of online banking products powered by the Corillian platform, and other adjacent product lines as assigned. Your role is responsible for full P&L of these product lines with ownership of strategic planning (3 to 5 years), product & portfolio management, the implementation and professional services teams, growth planning and tactical execution of the annual operating plan.
As VP, General Manager – Corillian, you can expect to:
You will have responsibility for working across the Digital Channels and other Fiserv business units such as Bank Solutions, Credit Union Solutions, Payments, and Card Services, to lead the development of a well-rounded multi-year product and market facing strategy and the subsequent execution plans to deliver on that strategy. A key to your success will be the ability to deliver on quarterly & annual sales and revenue commitments for a ~$65M business.
As encouraged, this senior leadership role requires developing strong working relationships with the Digital Channels Leadership team, Product Peers, Marketing/Strategy, Technology, and Operations, building trust and credibility through teamwork within and across Fiserv Divisional Business Units. You should be a validated, innovative, forward-thinking leader with a demonstrated ability to work across complex matrixed & shared services environment, having demonstrated the ability to understand the market, establish effective product direction, and drive business growth.
YOU’RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO:
- Is a strong leader who knows how to run a software business from a strategic product and operations perspective. You know how to drive a large P&L and position it for healthy, balanced growth and have a combination of vision and innovation along with successful execution of these strategies through both direct implementation and professional services teams and matrixed teams in platform development.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- General Manager-level experience with P&L responsibility of ~$65M annual revenue or greater within a fast-paced, dynamic business-to-business environment supplying technology solutions to the financial services industry, both domestic and international is helpful.
- Experience working with a large multi-location team across the US and global locations.
- Product Management experience of growing responsibilities in product & solutions management. Comfortable working with technologists in the development of new products.
- Experience with leading Hosted/SaaS solutions in the financial services sector.
- Proven track record to build positive relationships with the customer base by demonstrating a solid understanding of the financial services industry and how technology and service drives their business.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex business environment with capability to adapt and drive cultural transformation.
- Experience leading a team, direct and matrixed, as a leader of ~30 or more employees.
- Track record of building effective teams and leading those teams in an organization driving substantial industry change; building strong working relationships with all levels within Fiserv.
- Successful leadership of teams responsible for both the vision and strategy combined with the tactical execution and related day to day management
- BA/BS required
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.