In this VP\General Manager role you will be accountable for driving overall results, strategy and talent related to a portfolio of online banking products powered by the Mobiliti platform, and other adjacent product lines as assigned. Your role is responsible for full P&L of these product lines with ownership of strategic planning (3 to 5 years), product & portfolio management, oversight of delivery functions, growth planning and tactical execution of the annual operating plan.
As VP, General Manager – Mobiliti Digital Channels:
You will have responsibility for working across the Digital Channels and other Fiserv business units such as Bank Solutions, Credit Union Solutions, and Card Services, to lead the development of a well-rounded multi-year product and market facing strategy and the subsequent execution plans to deliver on that strategy. A key to your success will be the ability to deliver on quarterly & annual sales and revenue commitments for an ~$80M business.
As expected, this senior leadership role requires developing strong working relationships with the Digital Channels Leadership team, Product Peers, Marketing/Strategy, Technology, and Operations, building trust and credibility through teamwork within and across Fiserv Divisional Business Units. You should be a validated, innovative, visionary leader with a demonstrated ability to work across complex matrixed & shared services environment, having demonstrated the ability to understand the market, establish effective product direction, and drive business growth.
Direct Reports: Product Management
Matrix Reports: Product Development, Product Marketing, Implementations, Professional Services, Client Services, Finance, HR, and Legal
Peers: VP GM Corillian; VP GM Architect; VP, Enterprise Products, VP Strategy & Marketing; SVP CIO; VP Operations, VP, Account Management
The position will be based in Alpharetta, GA.
YOU’RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO:
Is a strong leader who knows how to run a software business from a strategic product and operations perspective. You know how to drive a large P&L and position it for healthy, sustainable growth.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- General Manager-level experience with P&L responsibility of ~80M within a fast-paced, dynamic business-to-business environment supplying technology solutions to the financial services industry, both domestic and international is helpful.
- Product Management experience of growing responsibilities in product & solutions management. Comfortable working with technologists in the development of new products.
- Experience with leading Hosted/SaaS solutions in the financial services sector.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with the customer base by demonstrating a strong understanding of the financial services industry and how technology and service drives their business.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex business environment with capability to adapt and drive cultural transformation.
- Experience managing a team, direct and matrixed, as a leader of ~30 or more employees.
- Track record of building effective teams and leading those teams in an organization driving substantial industry change; building strong working relationships with all levels within Fiserv.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Convey a clear vision related to the online banking portfolio and drive the execution of the strategy.
- General management skills to lead a business unit with a geographically dispersed team and setting a clear sense of direction for the business.
- Provide thought & innovation leadership by using experience & deep knowledge of the online banking eco-system, using industry relationships to create & advance partnership opportunities, that capitalize on the creativity and market reach of others.
- Awareness of the client & ultimate end-user customer needs through the entire value chain in order to be responsive to marketplace dynamics.
- Demonstrate superior execution skills and ability to drive results in a large, global technology solutions & services organization.
- Client Focus: Uses insights gained from a deep understanding of our clients’ business to find opportunities that create client value.
- Market Insight: Sees the world through the eyes of our clients’ customers; deeply understands their business realities.
- Quality: Sets and communicates expectations for quality that deliver the client value proposition and support Fiserv’s brand strategy.
- Collaboration and Partnership: Works with other business units and functions to ensure all parties involved are aligned to deliver the expected results to the business (interlock).
- Change Leadership: Mobilizes the organization to effectively and efficiently implement change.
- Resilience: Easily adapts leadership style to best fit a wide range of situations and people inside and external to Fiserv.