Warehouse Generalist- 1st shift
Work Schedule: 1st Shift – Sunday-Thursday, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
What makes a Great Warehouse Generalist?
This is an exciting time for you to join our team as a Fiserv Warehouse Generalist! You’ll receive training on how to operate warehouse equipment, such as Forklifts and Manual Pallet Jacks, to stage print production for pickup as well as stocking the warehouse. You will have the opportunity to engage with drivers as you load or unload the trucks that dock at the Fiserv warehouse. Multitasking is a key task in this role to be successful. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well. We are excited to have Spirit day every Thursday so you can wear your team’s apparel instead of the standard Fiserv uniform. We also have Fiserv T-shirt Fridays and a shorts week in the summer.
You can expect the following:
- Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment
- Being mobile and in a standing/walking position with ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Verify product by description, validate product quality, and effectively arrange in buckets.
- Effectively perform scheduled cycle counts as requested.
- Sort and load packages onto appropriate trailer or pallet.
- Accurately receive freight and checks it in by matching the manifest to the product, inspecting for damages and correct height, and checking the tag for slotting. Reports damage and problems to a supervisor.
- Complete certification, safely operate pallet jack and forklift to complete tasks.
- Replenish raw materials to production lines as requested.
- Using your hands to handle objects and to perform keyboarding as well as to reach and grab objects.
- Be able, as it is necessary, to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision.
- Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Receiving an attendance bonus on a quarterly and annual basis
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
- Experience in a dynamic, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Warehousing and inventory experience is will be utilized daily.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience operating a computer workstation.
- Deep knowledge of production and warehouse operation
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods and overtime
Who we are:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers mission-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer dedication and generating incremental revenue.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.