Shift: Second (3:00PM-12:00AM)
Allstate Peterbilt Group is currently in search of a Warehouse Shipping Lead at our Eagan location. Our Eagan location is the primary distribution center for all of our branches in the upper Midwest. Allstate Peterbilt Group is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people. We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services.
Warehouse Shipping Lead Responsibilities:
Oversee all 2nd shift shipping operations for distribution within the Allstate Peterbilt Group Network.
- Lead a team of 4-6 Warehouse Associates in the daily tasks of picking, packing and loading all internal orders for our branch network.
- Create an inclusive and customer focused environment.
- Investigate errors, and help to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Work with the Warehouse Manager to create and implement process improvements.
- Invoicing and preparing shipping documents including HazMat manifests.
- Training new warehouse associates in Job Duties.
Work with the 1st shift Receiving Lead to create open lines of communication and smooth shift transitions.
- Communicate cross shift issues to the Receiving Lead and Warehouse Manager.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization standards for 2nd shift.
Investigating and tracking shipping errors.
- Communicating errors to associates and creating strategies for improvement.
- Accurately tracking errors by individual to create an environment of accountability.
Warehouse Shipping Lead Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong understanding of Excel, Word, Email and warehousing systems.
- Leadership experience and a team focused mindset.
- Strong communication skills. (With Personnel, Email, and phone conversations).
- 3-5 years Warehouse experience preferred.
- 1-3 years Leadership Experience preferred.
Warehouse Shipping Lead Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical &Dental Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
Allstate Peterbilt Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disability employer. The company is also a drug-free workplace; candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)