TE Connectivity’s Shipping & Receiving Teams perform a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties. They use computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting incoming and outgoing shipments. They follow shipping practices and procedures, transportation routing, schedules and requirements. The Shipping & Receiving Teams receive incoming materials and prepare materials for shipment. They process freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents. They also route merchandise to destinations.
- Manage and oversee the day to day functions of the warehouse
- Drive TEOA (TE’s lean manufacturing system) in the warehouse area including but not limited to standard work, 5S, and
- Ensure compliance to all quality and EHS policies.
- Ensure material is accurately received and shipped on time
- Conduct performance reviews and set goals and objectives for employees.
- Lead cycle count program to ensure inventory accuracy
- Investigate and solve issues related to material as they arise using root cause analysis techniques
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have lean background
- Must be able to work in a multitasking work environment and prioritize work load.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and have the ability to interact positively with others.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience with MRP systems (SAP experience highly preferred)
- Experience in an ISO certified operation with working knowledge of requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous management/supervisory experience in a warehouse preferred
- MRP/ERP System Experience
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.