We are looking for a creative and resourceful individual with strong research skills and leadership experience to join our Insights Center of Excellence. We are seeking a candidate who is a sound strategic thinker with a passion for research and consumer insights. The candidate must be focused on the consumer or client, be driven by intellectual curiosity, have an ability to influence others, balance multiple workstreams and have a desire to deliver a high performing work product in a fast-paced environment.
As an ideal candidate, you contribute a deep subject matter expertise within a particular research area and a broad skillset spanning a range of research methodologies, including quantitative, qualitative, generative and evaluative. You are a self-starter, comfortable working with shifting directives and ambiguity.
As a wealth and affluent researcher, you will be responsible for scoping and crafting research strategy, designing and conducting research, and delivering actionable insights for a variety of projects. Leading with empathy and customer-centricity, you will work closely with product managers and senior business executives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-evolving environment.
- Quickly understand the goals and needs of project stakeholders, while centering on the goals and needs of the end-users (investing and affluent consumers).
- Develop ambitious yet realistic research strategies and proposals
- Execute research initiatives on time and budget
- Manage multiple projects and workstreams concurrently
- Synthesize research findings and create relevant, revealing, and inspiring artifacts (personas, journey maps, storyboards, etc.)
- Prepare presentation materials for senior management
- Deliver recommendations with confidence and consideration for diverse stakeholders
- Champion the voice of the customer within the business and across functions
- Play an active role, contribute to strategy discussions
- Serve as trusted advisor with business leads
- Direct activities, monitors details, and sets priorities
- Escalate project issues and risks appropriately, and drives them to resolution by proactively identifying potential obstacles and solutions
- Identify and documents best practices, and drives implementation
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and project management skills
- 5+ years of experience in market/consumer research
- Independent and self-motivated, able to create structure and direction out of ambiguity
- Experience managing projects, project teams, and working with stakeholders and research vendors to achieve shared objectives
- Capable of synthesizing large amounts of data and information to develop strategic conclusions
- Intellectually curious with interest in knowledge gathering and problem solving
- Analytical and conceptual thinking; ability to understand systems and processes
- Proactively seeks guidance, clarification and feedback from others
- BA/BS degree required
- Master’s degree in Marketing Research or related field a plus
- Experience with Financial Services, Investments or Wealth Management
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.